Why Study in Singapore
Singapore is gradually becoming a âGlobal Schoolhouseâ offering a diverse and distinctive mix of educational services in a safe and cosmopolitan environment. More than 16 leading foreign universities have also set up centers of excellence in education & research. Quality private education organizations add further diversity to the nation’s education landscape. Study in Singapore for Indian students will be an economical affair as tuition fees are affordable and the cost of living is still significantly low as compared to many developed countries.
Singapore is consistently acknowledged to be a global business hub with its developed infrastructure, political stability and open business policy. The rich diversity, safe environment, world-class education, and affordable fees have compelled international students to consider study in Singapore. Singapore welcomed 78,000 international students in the year 2019, and the number is only growing.
Singaporean Education System
Singaporeâs education system comprises pre-university education, and university education. Education in the country is controlled by The Ministry of Education (MOE). The constant effort of the MOE has put Singapore on the list of the best education systems in the world.
Pre-university education is offered to students in Humanities, Arts and Languages, Science and Mathematics. Institutions issuing degrees at the Pre-university levels are
- Junior colleges junior colleges aim at making their students university-ready through structured curriculums that hone their skills and knowledge. Students can choose from two-year junior colleges or three-year centralized pre-university courses.
- Polytechnics â Polytechnic institutions offer students the choice to pursue diploma degrees over 3 years along with a choice of subjects â tourism, biotechnology, digital media, engineering, business studies, etc. Students with interests in professional skills enroll in polytechnic offerings.
Education is kept at focus and the Ministry of Education (MOE) has made learning an eco-system. The curriculum is designed to make students creative thinkers and doers. Students are actively encouraged to part-take in projects, thus, boosting practical knowledge and involvement.
In Singapore, teachers are trained at the National Institute of Education (NIE), thus, assuring that all teachers are sufficiently capable of handling new-age classrooms.
It is vital to verify our English skills for students who decide to study abroad in Australia via an Australian entry test. The application process is often required by international entry exams such as TOEFL or IELTS. Every student should take such tests seriously and do everything they can to study for the Australian entrance exam to an Australian college.
Study Visa Process
The Singapore study visa requirements consist of providing a current passport or other valid travel documentation. Below are the major requirements for the process.
- Get Assessment from our experts for the best institution as per studentâs profile.
- Apply online with our assistance and get offer letter.
- Submit Student Visa Documents and financials details
- Apply for solar by submitting your application.
- Wait for the approval.
- Get student contract after visa approval.
- Download your Visa Copy and get ready to fly.
Singapore is quickly emerging as the best destination for international students. Indian students flock to Singapore to receive globally recognized education. Some of the top courses Indian students Study in academic institutions of Singapore include
- Hotel Management
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Studies
Institutions in Singapore
Singapore has 34 Universities, including six national universities.
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Institute of Technology and SIM University (SIT)
The two public universities of Singapore- National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University are placed in the top 20 of the best universities in the world in 2021, occupying positions 11 and 13, respectively. These public universities offer students the opportunity to pursue programs at levels of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees.
Private Institutions of Singapore The Committee for Private Education (CPE) governs private institutions of Singapore. The CPE operates under the Skills Future Singapore (SSG) Board as a part of Private Education Act, it requires private education to be registered under the CPE.
- James Cook University Singapore
- Kaplan Singapore
- Singapore Institute of Management
- University of New South Wales Asia
- Singapore Raffles Music College
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- PSB Academy
- SDH Institute
- East Asia Institute of Management
- STEI Institute
- Academies Australasia
- TMC Academy
- Dimensions International College
- London School of Business & Finance
- Curtin Education Centre